Omulimo gw’ekanisa yabadventi/Seventh–Day Adventist–Uganda Union nukwo kweta abantu boona ab’omumatwale gayo na busi–nseeri bafooke beegeswaba Yesu Kristo, kurangiirra enjiri ey’ebiro nebiro nkoku eyolekwa mubukwenda bw’abamaraika abasatu mu(Kusukurwa 14:6–12), nokuteekaniza ensi habwokugaruka kwa Kristo okwa bwango.
Make disciples of Jesus Christ who live as His loving witnesses and proclaim to all people the everlasting gospel of the Three Angels’ Messages in preparation for His soon return (Matt 28:18-20, Acts 1:8, Rev 14:6-12).
Nibeebemberwa Baibuli na Mwoyo Arukwera abadventi batwara mumaiso omulimo gunu kuraba mu kwomeera nka Kristo, nibagambira abantu , nibooleka engeso enungi, nibeegesa, nibakiza endwara kandi nibakora obuheereza
Guided by the Bible and the Holy Spirit, Seventh-day Adventists pursue this mission through Christ-like living, communicating, discipling, teaching, healing, and serving.
Kusigikira ha Baibuli eby’esuukura, abadventi barora ngu okugarraho bukyaka obuhangi bwa Ruhanga, bukanywanira kimu nokuhikirra kwe , nuko katwetwe konyini akentegeka ye
In harmony with Bible revelation, Seventh-day Adventists see as the climax of God’s plan the restoration of all His creation to full harmony with His perfect will and righteousness.
Ekanisa ya Seventh day Adventist eyehayo okuhikiiriza goolo nebigendererwa by’okuba kurungi kwabaikiriza bayo nebyaro ebi eheereza otwaliizeemu nokwongera kusemeza eby’obwomeezi habwa Ihanga nensi yoona. Ekanisa eyongera kuteeka esira ha kwehayo kwayo kuhikiriza ebiragiro ebikwataho ekitiinisa nokwinganaingana kwa abantu, obwinganiza, obugabe, okumaliirra kwabuli omu, kutunga ebyokulya ebyecumi namaizi agecumi, nokutunga obujanjabi oburoho habwa boona munsi hataroho kusoroora.
EMISINGI ENKURU (CORE VALUES)
Mukwebembeza ekiragiro kyayo ekanisa yabadventi eya Uganda(Uganda Union) eyebemberwa emisingi enkuru darayo:
Amananu ga Baibuli
IDENTITY AND IMPLEMENTATION OF OUR MISSION
The Seventh-day Adventist Church sees itself as the remnant Church of end-time Bible prophecy. Members of the Church, individually and collectively, understand their special role as ambassadors of God’s kingdom and messengers of the soon return of Jesus Christ. Seventh-day Adventists have enlisted as co-workers with God in His mission of reclaiming the world from the power and presence of evil, as part of the Great Controversy between Christ and Satan.
Therefore, every aspect of a Church member’s life is influenced by the conviction that we live in the last days described in Bible prophecy and the return of Jesus Christ is imminent. Seventh-day Adventists are called by God to live in this world. Every action of the Christian life is done “in the name of Jesus” and to advance His kingdom.
Implementation of Our Mission
Seventh-day Adventists affirm the Bible as God’s infallible revelation of His will, accepting its authority in the life of the Church and of each believer, and its foundational role for faith and doctrine. Seventh-day Adventists believe that the Holy Spirit is the power that transforms lives and equips people with abilities to advance God’s kingdom in this world.
Called by God, guided by the Bible, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, Seventh-day Adventists, wherever we live in the world, devote ourselves to:
- Christ-Like Living—Illustrating the lordship of Jesus in our lives by moral, ethical, and social behaviors that are consistent with the teachings and example of Jesus.
- Christ-Like Communicating—Realizing that all are called to active witness, we share through personal conversation, preaching, publishing, and the arts, the Bible’s message about God and the hope and salvation offered through the life, ministry, atoning death, resurrection, and high priestly ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Christ-Like Discipling—Affirming the vital importance of continued spiritual growth and development among all who accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, we nurture and instruct each other in righteous living, provide training for effective witness, and encourage responsive obedience to God’s will.
- Christ-Like Teaching—Acknowledging that development of mind and character is essential to God’s redemptive plan, we promote the growth of a mature understanding of and relationship to God, His Word, and the created universe.
- Christ-Like Healing—Affirming the biblical principles of the well-being of the whole person, we make healthful living and the healing of the sick a priority and through our ministry to the poor and oppressed, cooperate with the Creator in His compassionate work of restoration.
- Christ-Like Serving—Following the example of Jesus we commit ourselves to humble service, ministering to individuals and populations most affected by poverty, tragedy, hopelessness, and disease.
This statement was voted by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Executive Committee at the Annual Council Session in Silver Spring, Maryland on October 13, 2014